From 24 - 28 August the Chrysanthemum week took place in Colombia, where nine flower breeding companies participated. Also Floritec presented a wide assortment of their Spraymums, Santinis and Disbuds. Their sales representative Juan Naranjo gives an impression in this video below:
- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- New ornamental trading platform aims to go global
- Paperpot's future is bright
- "Large fragrant flowers on a fast, easy to grow plant - that's our goal"
- Chile's adjusted phytosanitary measures: an eyesore for Ecuadorian exporters
- "The red velvet color is obtained without using any type of mesh or 'anti-blackening' bag"
Top 5 -last month
- Kenya: "We even gained more direct clients"
- Ecuadorian rose grower loses stems due to dramatic climatic event
- Kenya: Naivasha Horticultural Fair 2020 receives the official go-ahead
- US (OH): Green Circle Growers expands with 6 acres of greenhouse space
- Smurfit Kappa introduces new sustainable packaging solution for the transport of Colombian roses
Colombia: Impression of Floritec's assortment of Spraymums, Santinis and Disbud
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-20 New CPVO search tool for applicants
- 2020-10-16 "The red velvet color is obtained without using any type of mesh or 'anti-blackening' bag"
- 2020-10-15 "It has a unique colour; between a rusty, deep orange and tomato red, with some darker outer petals"
- 2020-10-14 Germany: Gardengirls forms cooperation with the Mainau Island Parks
- 2020-10-13 New technology accelerates crop improvement with CRISPR
- 2020-10-13 "Large fragrant flowers on a fast, easy to grow plant - that's our goal"
- 2020-10-12 AU: Geraldton's wax flower blossoms into native food, with 'unique Australian flavours'
- 2020-10-08 Dümmen Orange consolidates mum URC production in the US, intensifies collaboration with Danish nursery
- 2020-10-08 J. Berry Nursery announces new Hollywood Hibiscus Program with American Farms LLC
- 2020-10-07 The U.S. National Arboretum: Where science meets beauty
- 2020-10-07 Nobel Prize for discoverers of CRISPR/Cas9
- 2020-10-06 "Succulents continue to be popular items"
- 2020-10-06 US: Global Plant Breeder announces new University trial garden award
- 2020-10-05 Selecta one launches Perennials and Chrysanthemum catalogue 2021
- 2020-10-05 Colombia: Impression of Floritec's assortment of Spraymums, Santinis and Disbud
- 2020-10-02 Chrysanthemum Valley: A candy store of flowers
- 2020-09-29 US: Update on petition to deregulate petunias modified using genetic engineering
- 2020-09-28 "The market is always looking for something unique"
- 2020-09-28 An impression of AmeriSeed Monsoon-Rainy Trials 2020
- 2020-09-24 Golden KVBC Award for Cortaderia