What will the supermarket of the future look like? That's something many people are considering. But, there's not yet any single answer. This animation shows a creative store concept. Who knows? In a few years, you might be visiting a drive-through store like this.
- Executive Officer - Brisbane, Australia
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
Top 5 -yesterday
- Kenya: "Swimming in uncharted waters"
- Inger Kristine brings comfort and a big smile to Dutch seniors
- Less cyclamen and poinsettia on the Italian market for 2020, but hopes high for 2021
- UK: Taylors Bulbs' daffodil cut flower season about to take off
- How much energy can LEDs really save in greenhouses?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Rules about florists opening during lockdown in England
- Beekenkamp Plants grows in North America
- China's largest high-tech rose project to be completed by Spring 2021
- McHutchison and Vaughan’s Horticulture expand teams, announce extensive slate of new hires
- China: 34-hectare rose project goes into production
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-11-27 US: Orchids are experiencing a resurgence in popularity
- 2020-11-27 US: 'Covid 'micro wedding' offer opportunities for this rent-and-return faux flower business'
- 2020-11-27 Germany: Positive autumn business at Veiling Rhein-Maas
- 2020-11-27 US: Study predicts increase in holiday floral spending
- 2020-11-27 Less cyclamen and poinsettia on the Italian market for 2020, but hopes high for 2021
- 2020-11-27 UK: HTA reacts to new December tier arrangements
- 2020-11-27 Increased interest from consumers during lock down
- 2020-11-26 Canada and UK reach trade agreement
- 2020-11-26 Iran: Value of plants export rises 5%
- 2020-11-26 Scottish flower growers unite to promote 'grown not flown'
- 2020-11-26 US: Virginia farmers grow millions of poinsettias for the holidays
- 2020-11-26 Union Fleurs in BBC Documentary: “Made on Earth: Road to Recovery – Flowers”
- 2020-11-26 "A high demand across the board"
- 2020-11-25 NZ: Florists feel pressure as flower shortage pushes up prices
- 2020-11-25 Scottish flower growers unite to promote 'grown not flown'
- 2020-11-25 US (CA): San Francisco's Flower Mart struggling to survive Covid-19
- 2020-11-25 US: "Poinsettias are heading out the door by thousands for Black Friday"
- 2020-11-24 Ireland: Swords-grown poinsettias making their way to the shops for Christmas
- 2020-11-24 IS (IL): New rules announced for the 2021 cover crop premium discount program
- 2020-11-24 South Australian florists say COVID-19 measures have been both good and bad for business