The VI edition of the International Green Expo (15-17 February 2021) confirms the participation of over 700 companies just as was planned for 2020. “We are working with companies, because they need to look forward, and they strongly wish that a trade fair can take place to have once again the opportunity to meet their customers. Companies support Myplant and we support them. Together we believe in the need to restart and go on, state the management of the event," the organizers say.
The staff at Myplant & Garden keeps working with determination. Over the past seven months, it has listened to the needs and concerns of exhibitors, to their wish to keep working, to their need to sell and to their desire to meet buyers. The staff is working hard to develop a trade fair that ensures the necessary safety and tranquility, and it is making choices in order to host the event without compromising its character.
Tranquility is attained when safety measures are followed:
- the exhibiting halls located on the ground floor are larger, so as to guarantee more space and social distancing (Myplant will take place in halls 11,13 and 15 on a gross exhibiting surface of 54,000 sqm)
- bistros feature wider seating areas
- the flux of access is monitored
- the online ticket office is implemented with the selection of the day of visit
- the compliance to social distancing measures is controlled
Fiera Milano has installed thermo scanners at all entrances, it has implemented the workforce and the cleaning staff constantly sanitises the premises. The trade fairs that have taken place in September have demonstrated how activities can resume and that both exhibitors and visitors can get back to the fairgrounds to do business.
For more information: