The world economic forum shared a video on LinkedIn showcasing their innovation when it comes to boosting seedling survival rates. Using a seed cocoon, the survival rates go up to 90%, rather than 10%.
- Grower, Vine Crops - Richmond (KY) USA
- Cultivation/Propagation Manager Young Plants - Australia
- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- No more plastic for potted bulbs
- Experience Dianthus Week from different perspectives
- NL: Dümmen Orange debuts new Poinsettia to honor Poinsetta partner
- Large investment brings one of Sweden's largest forest seedling suppliers to the next level
- "Covid-19 brings out the resilience of Kenya’s flower industry"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-03-04 India: PetrSU students received courses on innovative flower cultivation
- 2021-03-02 NL: Borst Bloembollen introduces new tulip varieties
- 2021-03-01 US: "Humans have done their best to destroy roses, but they survived"
- 2021-02-26 Effects of dietary supplementation with peony pollen on growth and condition of common carp
- 2021-02-26 Study exploring future global change-induced water imbalances in the Central Rift Valley Basin, Ethiopia
- 2021-02-26 Orchid biology: A biotechnological perspective on the prospects and challenges in Orchid cultivation
- 2021-02-17 2021 Flowering shrub of the year: PUGSTER BLUE Buddleia
- 2021-02-16 Sampling irrigation water for routine lab analysis
- 2021-02-04 Genetic contribution of Rhodondendron ripense to evergreen azalea cultivars
- 2021-02-04 New video: five tips on running trials for growing media
- 2021-02-03 Cattelya orchids: a mini review
- 2021-02-03 Study on how mechanical stimulation affects growth dynamics Petunia
- 2021-02-03 Florida researches help expand indoor gardening trend
- 2021-01-29 400-acre organic greenhouse farm project endorsed in Jamaica
- 2021-01-21 US: Cultivating beautiful flowers and greenhouse vegetables at Castle Hayne Farms
- 2021-01-20 NYS winter greenhouse growers school webinar series
- 2021-01-19 Netherlands: Few youngsters interested in parents' greenhouses businesses
- 2021-01-15 Fresh herbs in bio-degradable flower pots
- 2021-01-14 "The Colors of the Year reflects at time for hope and renewal"
- 2021-01-12 "The demand for horticultural solutions changes"