The Greenhouse Growers Day webinar aims to help growers stay up to date on the latest practices and techniques to produce high quality herbaceous plants. This webinar will replace the annual face-to-face conference held each January by Pennsylvania State University.
January 21: Topics
• Identification and management of important diseases of ornamental crops
Prof. Francesca Hand, Ohio State University
• Results of the Penn State flower trials:
Sinclair Adam, Penn State Extension
January 28: Topics
• How to deal with those mighty mites
Prof. Ray Cloyd, Kansas State University
• Best practices for using PGR’s on annuals
Nick Flax, Ball Horticulture
• Pesticide storage and transportation
Krystal Snyder, Penn State Extension
Time: 12:00 PM - 2:15 PM
Pesticides credits for PA and MD
For more information, call 1-877-345-0691 or visit www.extension.psu.edu.