Last week, Victoria experienced sustained storms with winds over 100 km/h. The organization has been made aware that some of its members were impacted.
NGIV are reaching out to their members to understand if your business sustained any significant damage and determine whether the organization can provide any support or assistance.
If you have sustained significant damage to your site and/or stock, you should best:
- Check your insurance policy to understand whether storm damage is covered
- Make a detailed record of the damage – where, what, how severe
- Take photos of any damage
- Estimate the dollar value of any damage incurred
- Check your site for any potential risk or safety hazards to minimize future damage and protect your employees
- Contact the NGIV office and provide us with the above details.
NGIV reached out to Agriculture Victoria, who have requested that they should be informed of any storm damage suffered by the member businesses.