Lisianthus LisAdora® Apricot III is a variety of Evantia and they recently published a video to show and promote it. In the video it is explained that one might think that the flower is quite soft and fragile, because of its appearance, it is much sturdier than one might expect. In turn, it makes it a good flower to work with in all kinds of floral design. "Robust, resilient, versatile and beautiful are just some of the many attributes of this hidden floral gem." Also the colour of the Lisianthus LisAdora Apricot III is highlighted in the video. "It is truly unique and oozes tenderness and love. Which is why it works really well in a romantic outdoor setting."
- Key Account Manager | German Speaking | Aldi Süd
- Teelt Planner - Beheerder containersysteem
- Operationeel Manager (MT-lid), USA
- Junior Product Manager - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Cultivation Manager - New Castle (PA) USA
- Product Manager - United States
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Junior Account Manager - Central Europe
Top 5 -yesterday
- US (WA): “The addition of tropical foliage is a major shift in our young plant division”
- New chrysanthemum series gains royal attention at Chelsea flower show
- "What if a smartphone app could show you your nitrogen level?"
- A smart indoor greenhouse for consumers
- "All of our presented varieties won prizes"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- What is going on with the current rose shortage?
- Colombia: Bad weather, scarcity of pesticides and fertilizers, lower production
- Breeding roses that are ready for climate change effects
- Canada: “We are now using our full 240,000 sq ft expansion of orchid production”
- US online flower sourcing: “Our sales were growing by 220% the other week”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-09-24 UK: Bishop backs campaign for more sustainable approach to flower-arranging
- 2021-09-24 Greenstone Fields owners reflect on 'exploding' local flower movement
- 2021-09-23 Let's have a walk through a peonies processing warehouse
- 2021-09-21 NL: “Dahlia orders are happening sooner than we have ever seen before”
- 2021-09-21 Study on postharvest vase life of gerbera under different chemical treatments
- 2021-09-20 Surprises from Royal Van Zanten during Chrysanthemum Trials Colombia
- 2021-09-15 Testing out the functional groups of oil-collecting bees in the light of the pollination of Nierembergia flowers
- 2021-09-14 Bringing flowers to the classroom to teach math
- 2021-09-08 Fleurography.com: a photogenic floral innovation
- 2021-09-07 Growers comment on the popularity of the flower of the month: aster
- 2021-09-06 China: Learn more about this smart gerbera greenhouse, where almost everything is automated
- 2021-09-06 US (MT): Flower farms proliferate across Flathead Valley
- 2021-08-30 China: Learn more about "China's hometown of peonies"
- 2021-08-27 "Silicon application prolongs vase life and enhances quality of cut peonies"
- 2021-08-19 NL: "Excellent summer for Calla breeding"
- 2021-08-17 AU: Tree-changing flower farmer offers homegrown alternative to imported blooms
- 2021-08-17 Mexico: Archaeologists find bouquets of flowers from 1,800 years ago
- 2021-08-16 Study on relationship between potassium nutrition and flower quality
- 2021-08-13 CAN: couple sells organic flowers from large flower garden
- 2021-08-13 Digging up the peonies