In less than two weeks, the California Spring Trials will be held again. This year, there will be 9 locations to visit where nearly 30 breeders will present their new, potential, and existing varieties. So what's different this year?
- Prudac will join Cohen, Hishtil, Jaldety, Nir Nursery and Pure Line Seeds at Suncrest Nurseries.
- Kientzler will be presenting its varieties at Sakata
- Dümmen Orange has a new location; Filipponi Ranch in San Louis Obispo.
- Green Trade Horticulture, PP&L, Planthaven, Southern Living, Sunset, Suntory and Vivero Internacion will be presenting their products at Santa Barbara Polo Club in Carpinteria.
- And Green Fuse Botanicals will host more breeders at their location this year, namely Beekenkamp, Hem Genetics, Schoneveld, Vitroflora and Westhoff.
Click here to see all locations
Click here to see all participating breeders.
Click here for the location map.
"We are excited to safely get back together to experience and celebrate our love for new plants and industry innovations. To accommodate reduced capacity in this year’s event, reservations are required for each location. Please request your individual appointments with the Book Now link at each location", the organizers say.
Ball CAST 22 App - 'New Plants In Your Pocket!'
Like every year, Ball Horticultural Company also has an app with the latest plant varieties listed. "Whether you’re visiting California Spring Trials this year or exploring what’s new from your home office, CAST | Mobile provides browse-on-the-go access to the hundreds of plant varieties available through the breeding companies and brands of Ball Horticultural Company." Available for iOS and Android devices. Search for "Ball Horticultural" in the stores. (Click here for more information on the app)
For more information:
California Spring Trials 2022