Certified American Grown is excited to announce the return of the award-winning Field to Vase Dinner Tour, following a hiatus due to the pandemic. The 2022 host locations span the country for this year’s American Grown Field to Vase Dinner Tour, inviting guests to dine among the exquisite fields of America’s most stunning flower and foliage farms.
The American Grown Field to Vase Dinner Tour is a series of elegant pop-up gatherings set within the immersive environment of an American flower farm. Tablescapes, imagined by top U.S. floral designers, are full of dazzling, American grown blooms. The artfully prepared multiple course meal, executed by well-know, local farm-to-table chefs, are delicious, seasonal and accompanied by wine, micro-brewed beers and good company.
Through the accompanying farm tour and design demonstrations, guests will make a further hands-on personal connection to the art and science of flower farming and the importance of America’s floral landscape and heritage as part of U.S. agriculture.
Guests, seated at long community tables, will share lively conversation in the company of newfound friends equally passionate about preserving and supporting American Grown farms. While enjoying the seasonal meal, guests will be drawn to the botanical beauty of petals, branches, foliage, vines, buds and berries – all arranged to bring multi-sensory pleasure to the dining experience. The attention is on the farmers, their flowers, their beautiful farms and on the floral designs they inspire.
“The Field to Vase Dinner Tour is the perfect way for guests to enjoy a special event that connects to the beauty of what is grown here in the U.S., while also learning more about how farming flowers and foliage happens,” says Camron King, CEO & Ambassador for Certified American Grown Flowers. “Our hope is that flower and foliage fans join us in celebrating the bounty that is homegrown, feel inspired to work with more American Grown products, and become Ambassadors after what is a very special experience that is like no other. The 2022 Field to Vase dinner locations are each so unique and will celebrate the diversity being grown across the country and we look forward to sharing that with our guests!”
The 2022 Field to Vase Dinner Tour locations are as follow:
- The Flower Fields in Carlsbad, California on Thursday, April 21, 2022: overlooking the Pacific Ocean, guests will dine amongst a sea of brightly colored ranunculus.
- Ocean Breeze Farm in Arroyo Grande, California on August 6, 2022: gathering under the greenhouse glass, guests will be wonderstruck by panoramic views of the bright colored Gerberas that surround them.
- Summer Dreams Farm in Oxford, Michigan on September 18, 2022: guest will be delighted to be surrounded by the over 180 colorful and majestic varieties of dahlias that abound on this farm.
- Texas Specialty Flowers & Arnosky Family Farms in Blanco, Texas on October 15, 2022: in the marigold capitol of Texas, guests will be awed by the rich boldness of the orange and yellow flowers while participating in a Dia de los Muertos style celebration.
- Fern Trust in Seville, Florida will round out this year’s tour on November 5, 2022: dinning amongst age-old oaks on a lush fernery farm, guests will be enchanted by a very special foliage focused experience.
In addition to an incredible experience and wonderful meal, attendees will leave with fresh, seasonal American Grown bouquets, a swag bag packed with gifts from the tour’s generous sponsors and a greater understanding of why fresh American Grown Flowers and Foliage in the home – and on the table – are important to health, well-being, local economies and good conversation.
American Grown Flowers
P.O. Box 23151, Ventura, CA 93004