All-America Selections (AAS) announces that entries for the 2023 trials are now being accepted.
Publicity and overall awareness of AAS is at an all-time high. This is a great time for breeders and breeding companies to take advantage of the momentum generated by the additional publicity and availability of AAS Winners.
Breeders interested in entering their new, never-before-sold varieties can now use AAS’ online forms to enter into any one or more of the seven AAS trials:
1. Perennials, trialed in-ground for three winters - $1,700
2. Ornamentals from Seed, trialed in-ground - $800
3. Ornamentals from Seed, trialed in containers - $800
4. Non-Seed Ornamentals, trialed in-ground - $1,200
5. Non-Seed Ornamentals, trial in containers - $1,200
6. Edibles, trialed in-ground - $800
7. Edibles, trialed in containers - $800
Perennial entries are due September 15. All other entries are due November 1.