Orlandelli’s Italian showroom has expanded to fit six new products and accessories that elevate the customer shopping experience in garden centers and nurseries.
The Orlandelli team took to Cultivate’22 in July to show off their trusted products customers know and love. They also brought a few new products which drew the attention of garden center owners and writers throughout the four-day event.
“We are happy to be back in the U.S. sharing the many new designs we’ve been working on for two years,” said Marco Orlandelli, CEO of the Orlandelli Group. “Our goal has always been to bring garden centers the newest and most innovative designs in the industry, and this year we feel our new offerings will continue to set retailers apart from their competition.”
Learn more about the following new products, available now, at Orlandelli.us.
Water tables and accessories
- Aluminum Water Table: The famous ready-to-use and easy-to-assemble tables come in multiple sizes and shapes, including new triangular, square, and hexagonal, to fit any garden center display. The exclusive built-in watering systems save time, reduce waste, and present an overall cleaner and healthier display. Tables can have standard or wider feet, or be seated on wheels for easy rearranging. New accessories include:
- Basket Holder, available in three sizes, this adjustable aluminum arched frame has anti-tip brackets to display hanging baskets on the showroom floor.
- Raised Aluminum Bench, available in four sizes, provides extra storage and showcasing opportunities in the unused space above the table without changing the layout of the floorplan.
- End Caps for Aluminum Bench, available in four sizes, are hexagonal to create an inviting sales point at the end of the display. The End Caps have a built-in watering system and can be purchased with a removable wooden top to display products that don’t need watering.
Trolley racks, water tables, and accessories
- DC Trolley: The Danish Container Trolley, available in four sizes, is the most popular trolley in floriculture. The galvanized posts and movable shelves make these carts ideal for optimizing space, transporting, and displaying plants and flowers, while still looking aesthetically pleasing.
- Available with LED lights for increased production, energy and cost savings. The cold white light spectrum of SLIM LED Lamps is ideal for grafting, germination, propagation, rooting, and more.
- Available with LED lights for Microgreens and proven accelerate growth. This Trolley uses SLIM LED Lamps for Microgreens with red, blue, and white lights that optimize photosynthesis.
- Available with Water Trays, the top-selling insert for DC Trollies and carts, to promote cleanliness and optimal irrigation. They are made from 100% recyclable plastic and hold up against chemicals, solvents, and environmental stresses.
- Cabriolet Convertible Trolley: This innovative and top-selling trolley converts in seconds from a straight-vertical rack to a slanted-tiered rack to more beautifully display plants and products from all four levels. Canopies are also available for these trollies in white and red, white and green, and white and yellow.
- Wire-Mesh Cart: Available in multiple sizes, this is one of the most versatile transportation and display carts for plants and vegetables. The hot-dipped galvanized wire shelves allow for optimal airflow and virtually no mess from dirt and soil spillage while providing optimal strength and durability.
Cut flower containers
- Containers: Three new sizes of the best-selling containers are now available – 52-, 79-, and 105-gallon. These containers improve cut flower longevity by reducing direct contact with flowers from warehouse to retail outlet, and by providing more ventilation.
- Universal Container: This is a necessity for transporting cut flowers and plants from greenhouse production to packaging rooms and showrooms. They save space, ensure safe transport of flowers and plants, and improve ventilation.
“We are so proud of these new, top-of-the-line products,” explains Orlandelli. “Innovation and fresh ideas are what keep the garden industry at a growing rate, and we never want it to stop growing.”