Emerson (NYSE: EMR) announced that it will be participating in the International Fresh Produce Association's (IFPA) Global Produce and Floral Show from October 27 to 29 in Orlando, Florida.
Emerson's perishable cold chain solutions are designed to monitor in-transit conditions such as temperature, location, light, and humidity, as well as notify users in real-time if any deviation of temperature-sensitive criteria arises during shipment.
Demonstrations of the following Emerson solutions will be featured in Booth #1009:
- GO real-time 4G/5G trackers, which enable real-time visibility of shipper temperatures and locations.
- GO loggers provide vital cold chain information that can be downloaded and viewed when a product reaches its destination.
- Oversight software portal, which consolidates cold chain data into one user-friendly, cloud-based platform.
- Advanced data analytics that benchmark carrier performance and illuminate cold chain insights.
- Real-time alerts and automated reporting to avoid perishable damage and perform root cause analysis.
"The solutions that we're showcasing at IFPA provide real-time data and insights that allow our customers to take meaningful action," said Doug Thurston, vice president of sales and cargo for Emerson's cold chain business. "These solutions enable our customers' fresh produce shipments to be delivered around the globe with the highest possible quality."
For more information on GO real-time 4G/5G trackers as well as Oversight software and services, visit Emerson.com/Cargo.