In the ever-changing world of digital marketing, it can be difficult to understand what today’s gardening enthusiasts are interested in. Then, determining how to position your products and services in a way that captures their attention is the next challenge.
Join us for this AmericanHort webinar presented by Peggy Doyle of Gardening Know How (GKH) to learn which digital marketing tactics have provided tangible results for small businesses and national brands in the industry and how GKH uses those tactics to reach millions in regional markets across North America
You’ll leave this webinar with:
- Data-driven insights into what captures the attention of gardening enthusiasts within your community
- Five key digital marketing tips to use in 2023 to make your brand stand out
- Knowledge of how to use these digital marketing tactics for horticultural businesses
Who should attend?
- Owners & Managers responsible for business planning and customer outreach
- Marketers look for insights into gardening enthusiasts
People looking for tips and ideas for digitally marketing a horticultural product
For more information: