Poisonous daffodils mistaken for spring onions at British supermarket

A mistake was made at the British supermarket Marks & Spencer this week. Staff at the supermarket chain mistook daffodil bulbs for spring onions. Consumption of the bulbs can lead to several intense symptoms. Following a tweet by British presenter James Wong, a big fuss arose online. "I don't want to get your staff in trouble, but you need better training asap."

Foto Twitter James Wong

On Twitter, the department store apologized for the confusion and stressed that all the labels on the flowers contained a clear warning.

Publication date:

Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here

Other news in this sector:

Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber