- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- New ornamental trading platform aims to go global
- Paperpot's future is bright
- "Large fragrant flowers on a fast, easy to grow plant - that's our goal"
- Chile's adjusted phytosanitary measures: an eyesore for Ecuadorian exporters
- "The red velvet color is obtained without using any type of mesh or 'anti-blackening' bag"
Top 5 -last month
- Kenya: "We even gained more direct clients"
- Ecuadorian rose grower loses stems due to dramatic climatic event
- Kenya: Naivasha Horticultural Fair 2020 receives the official go-ahead
- US (OH): Green Circle Growers expands with 6 acres of greenhouse space
- Smurfit Kappa introduces new sustainable packaging solution for the transport of Colombian roses
Assistant Grower - Stevensburg (Virginia) USA
Position Title: Assistant Grower
Salary: Commensurate with Experience or education
Fresh2o Growers, Inc. operates in a 12-acre greenhouse located in Stevensburg, Virginia. This innovative and industry leading family-owned business is expanding rapidly and looking for a full-time growing assistant to help manage the growing and production operations. The position offers excellent opportunity for growth and personal development.
The Growing Assistant assists in growing organic head lettuce and leafy greens in our hydroponics growing system from seed to harvest stage. This includes, but is not limited to, organic methods of pest management, fertilization, irrigation, and climate monitoring.
- Recognize plant stresses and pest and notify management
- Monitoring of climate control
- Contribute to development of new varieties
- Contribute to development of growing strategies
- Work in compliance with food safety protocols
- Work in compliance with organic produce production procedures
- Keep accurate records of pest control and fertilizer applications
- General growing experience required
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Has the ability to be present on weekends as needed
- Willingness to learn and grow in the position
- Functional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Has strong organizational skills
- Follow and execute instruction from lead grower and management
- Has the ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Detail oriented
Fresh2o Growers, Inc.
19315 Carrico Mills Rd.
Stevensburg, VA 22741
Please send resume to: Grower@fresh2ogrowers.com