- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
- Master Grower - Canada
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Master Grower - Canada
Canadian career defining opportunity master grower
A Canadian sustainable energy company is seeking an experienced master grower to manage a 3 hectares tomatoes production site with 12 additional hectares to be built next year. This is a career defining opportunity for the right individual.
Nexolia is a rapidly expending utility company specialized in biomass thermal cogeneration, it generates green electricity that is sold to Hydro-Quebec under long term agreements. The Chapais project uses the residual thermal energy to heat its wholly owned greenhouse project. The greenhouse is brand new and equipped with top of the line current technology and lighting.
As greenhouse manager you will be responsible for the production as well as meeting the highest standard of quantity and quality of the product. To meet your objectives, you will be required to train and manage your team in all the task needed to meet the set goals. You will be responsible to adjust the production to meet rentability of the project.
Key skills requirement:
- Horticultural degree
- 5 years of experience as a master grower
- Languages: English, Spanish and preferably some French ( you will be required to learn it)
- Team management skill
- Excellent Communication skills
- Knowledgeable of technological work environment
- Excellent adaptative capacity in a new environment
- Ambitious self- starter preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player and collaborator with ability to work independently
Salary and benefits:
The salary and conditions are extremely competitive, above market and commensurate to the task.
We are looking to make you part of our team.
Please post your resume to Vicky.firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanted: master grower. Career defining opportunity