- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
- Retail Sales Manager - Remote position, most likely located in the US
- Supply Manager - Category Team (Berries Figs & Pomegranates) Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane (Australia)
- Retail Account Manager Italië
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Rules about florists opening during lockdown in England
- Kenya: Sian introduces summer flowers from new farm
- China's largest high-tech rose project to be completed by Spring 2021
- Beekenkamp Plants grows in North America
- McHutchison and Vaughan’s Horticulture expand teams, announce extensive slate of new hires
Farm Manager - India
Profile- General Manager/Farm Manager
Job Duties and Tasks:
1) Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and recordkeeping.
2) Orchard Management and Growing of Nurseries for Avocados. Management and selection of varieties for Avocados. Handling Plant quarantine approvals for imports of plants.
3) Identification of Suitable land for growing Avocados. Negotiates Farm Land Purchase and Coordinates growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses, and other related departments.
4) Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports. Installation and Running of Farm ERP systems.
5) Construction of the Cold Chain at the farm. Determines procedural changes in grading, Storing, and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy.
6) Analyzes soil to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production.
7) Inspects equipment to ensure proper functioning.
8) Inspects orchards and fields to determine maturity dates of crops or to estimate potential crop damage from weather.
9) Plans and directs development and production of hybrid plant varieties with high yield or disease and insect resistant characteristics. Keep in touch with the latest global trends on Avocados growing.
10) Purchases machinery, equipment, and supplies, such as tractors, seed, fertilizer, and chemicals.
11) Hires, discharges, transfers, and promotes workers, enforces safety regulations, and interprets policies.
12) Evaluates financial statements and makes budget proposals.
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org