- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
- Chief agronomic / Head grower
- Senior Growing (Horticulture) Technician - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Innovative low oxygen box extends cut flower shelf life
- "We plan to leverage the breeding powerhouse, advanced technologies that Ball has invested in"
- Trial shows potential of single stem marigold cut flowers for vase, bouquet use
- “Father of the South American flower industry”
- Vaughan’s Horticulture announces the unexpected passing of beloved employee Matt Willoughby
Technical Manager - Fresno or Bakersfield (CA) USA
- A leading table grape breeder is in growth-mode.
- This newly created role will support growers and support activities on new varietal development and after sales services.
- This company has a strong reputation, highly regarded and is an industry leader.
- Exciting role with an international organization that has plenty of opportunity for growth!
- Position includes employee paid health insurance and a 401k program with a strong match.
- This opportunity is based in the Fresno or Bakersfield, CA area with relocation assistance available if needed.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Organize and manage testing and evaluation of existing and new varieties..
- Promote new table grape varieties and technical ‘after sales services’ to Grape Growers in California and Mexico.
- Act as a close liaison between sales dept and Grape Growers and nurseries to ensure delivery of products.
- May need to supervise inhouse production crews to ensure accurate reporting and progress.
- Regular travel domestically internationally as needed for business purposes. Including routine travel to Mexico.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Previous experience in the California table grape industry REQUIRED. (Farming, Research/Breeding or Supplier)
- Background in table grape crop mgt, new variety research, irrigation, or farm operations.
- Strong knowledge of table grape breeding practices and varieties.
- Bilingual in English / Spanish preferred, but not required.
- College degree (Bachelors or higher) in Viticulture or related fields of study.
To Apply: Rich@producecareers.com