- Supply Chain Assistant – Netherlands
- Plant Science R&D Technician - Brooklyn (New York) USA
- Head Grower - Alberta, Canada
- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
Top 5 -yesterday
- CEO Flamingo Horticulture steps down
- US: "It not only allows us to self-inspect and ship interstate, it also keeps our growing practices consistent"
- Van der Knaap starts new production location in Mexico
- Another floral holiday: Galentine's Day, but what is it?
- Syngenta presents new additions to pelargonium range
Top 5 -last week
- USDA approves “Orange Petunias” for sale in the United States
- Bill Gates becomes largest farmland owner in the US
- Kenya: United Selections kicks off the year with its annual open day event
- "Bloom guard mixed paper packaging upholds sustainable presentation of flowers in water”
- "New exciting prospects in Asters breeding"
Top 5 -last month
- "Unexpected high demand for Valentine's Day roses"
- Innovative low oxygen box extends cut flower shelf life
- "We plan to leverage the breeding powerhouse, advanced technologies that Ball has invested in"
- Trial shows potential of single stem marigold cut flowers for vase, bouquet use
- “Father of the South American flower industry”
Chief Executive Officer
The Australian Mango Industry Association (AMIA) is the peak industry body for the Australian mango industry. We were established in 2000 after mango growers and allied businesses identified the need for a strong and united industry.
Our aim is to represent the interests of our members and promote the growth and development of the industry to ensure its long term sustainability. We work closely with Hort Innovation and a range of other organisations, including Government and commercial businesses, to achieve this aim. Our members include mango growers, wholesalers, processors and associated businesses. Our activities are predominantly funded through membership fees and provision of services to industry.
Chief Executive Officer
Develop and execute strategic growth plans while maintaining visibility across current projects
About this role:
Reporting to the Chairman and Board, the CEO conducts the business of AMIA in accordance with the Policies of the Board, the various legal agreements, and the statutory requirements of Australian jurisdictions.
In this role’s key responsibilities include: Setting strategic direction for the organisation and wider industry, members and stakeholders relationship, corporate accountability, financial management, corporate leadership and project management.
What you'll need to succeed
The people we are targeting have an understanding of a peak industry body organisations and have experience in agriculture industry. The successful applicant will need to develop a clear understanding of how the organisation works and continue to strengthen relationships with stakeholders and industry members.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV as a word document. For further information please email email@example.com