- Supply Chain Assistant – Netherlands
- Plant Science R&D Technician - Brooklyn (New York) USA
- Head Grower - Alberta, Canada
- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
Top 5 -yesterday
- CEO Flamingo Horticulture steps down
- US: "It not only allows us to self-inspect and ship interstate, it also keeps our growing practices consistent"
- Van der Knaap starts new production location in Mexico
- Another floral holiday: Galentine's Day, but what is it?
- Syngenta presents new additions to pelargonium range
Top 5 -last week
- USDA approves “Orange Petunias” for sale in the United States
- Bill Gates becomes largest farmland owner in the US
- Kenya: United Selections kicks off the year with its annual open day event
- "Bloom guard mixed paper packaging upholds sustainable presentation of flowers in water”
- "New exciting prospects in Asters breeding"
Top 5 -last month
- "Unexpected high demand for Valentine's Day roses"
- Innovative low oxygen box extends cut flower shelf life
- "We plan to leverage the breeding powerhouse, advanced technologies that Ball has invested in"
- Trial shows potential of single stem marigold cut flowers for vase, bouquet use
- “Father of the South American flower industry”
Chief agronomic / Head grower
Very experienced chief agronomic / head grower seeking for his next role.
Specializes in vine crops, lettuce (hydroponic & non hydroponic) leafy green (hydroponic & non hydroponic) medical cannabis.
All types of greenhouses, environment & climate control systems, Priva. Fertilization and irrigation systems, nursery, post harvesting etc.
Experience in all types of climate tropical, desert weather, etc.
Open to proposals from all over the world with an emphasis on the UAE and Europe.
To contact: firstname.lastname@example.org