- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
- Chief agronomic / Head grower
- Senior Growing (Horticulture) Technician - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Innovative low oxygen box extends cut flower shelf life
- "We plan to leverage the breeding powerhouse, advanced technologies that Ball has invested in"
- Trial shows potential of single stem marigold cut flowers for vase, bouquet use
- “Father of the South American flower industry”
- Vaughan’s Horticulture announces the unexpected passing of beloved employee Matt Willoughby
Junior Quality Control Technician
SanLucar, the premium brand for fruit and vegetables, is a globally positioned enterprise with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Spain, Tunisia, South Africa, Ecuador and Benelux. In 1993, the company was founded by Stephan Rötzer in Munich and employs approximately 2,800 people today, the majority of them on the company's own farms on three continents. With a range of about 90 fruit and vegetable products from more than 35 countries, SanLucar is the brand with the broadest product range in the retail trade. In line with the philosophy "Taste in harmony with man and nature", SanLucar is a responsible player on the global fruit and vegetable market and is currently expanding into the Arab Gulf States, Russia, and Canada.
Junior Quality Control Technician
Passionate about fruit and vegetables and ensuring the best quality of SanLucar’s products.
As a Quality Control Technician, you will be in charge of the quality assurance and control for the product arrivals from overseas as well as regarding the stock at different platforms nearby. Your aim will be to make sure that our SanLucar quality standards are accomplished in every moment.
Are you passionate about fruit and vegetables and you want to ensure the best quality of SanLucar’s products is guaranteed for our customers? Then this could be your chance!
- You will be responsible for the Quality control of the SanLucar Products.
- As Quality Control Technician you provide information about the quality standards of the imported products.
- You are in charge of the Quality control of stock at other platforms.
- Quality control in case of re-confections, re-selections and rejections.
- You will manage the Quality control of outgoing products.
A multidisciplinary skilled individual with a passion for fresh produce.
- Education in Agricultural or Food Engineering, Agronomy or similar.
- Very good English skills, Dutch and Spanish are a plus.
- Working experience in the field of quality control in warehouses.
- Experience in our Fruit and Vegetable sector.
- Reliable and socially-minded, with a strong team spirit
- Highly motivated in quality control
- Positive and energetic
- Accurate and analytical
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes
- Stress resistant
The business is located in Rotterdam.
A challenging position in a fast growing subsidiary of one of the world’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry, with plenty of career opportunities. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
- Receive a competitive salary based on your background and experience and all the tools to do your job.
- Identify yourself with our core values: Partnership, Commitment, Performance Orientation, Innovation Spirit, Drive for Learning.
- But most of all: a nice team to work in, will you become a SanLucarian?
- You will work in a young, dynamic and changing environment and become part of a multinational team with employees around the world.
- Benefit from your colleagues and learn Spanish step by step.
San Lucar has exclusively outsourced the recruitment and executive selection for the position of Junior Quality Control Technician to Up&Up Talent Solutions. For more information, please contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0) 6 53526246. Applications strictly via www.up-up-go.com
For more information about the organisation, please go to the San Lucar website.
Up & Up specialises Talent Solutions, Search and Selection and Executive Search, for fruit and vegetable, agricultural and food en retail vacancies from vocational college to Masters level. We are personal, dynamic and authentic. We work with an extensive database, social media and targeted recruitment campaigns. International recruitment with a large network (including Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, USA). The market areas are fresh produce, food, agriculture, retail (FMCG / OOH).