- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
- Director of UbiGro Sales - California, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada USA
- UbiGro Sales Representative - California, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Greenhouse Crop Specialist - Southwestern Ontario, Canada
Greenhouse Crop Specialist
Are you on top of the latest high tech developments in horticulture? Do you have experience in sales in the greenhouse industry? Then you are the Greenhouse Crop Specialist we are looking for in Southwestern Ontario, Canada!
What does your job as Greenhouse Crop Specialist at Rijk Zwaan look like?
As Greenhouse Crop Specialist, you fulfill an essential role in the sales and coordination of greenhouse crops activities in North America. You frequently visit customers to give technical support and to promote our varieties. You work in close contact with your international Rijk Zwaan colleagues, such as Breeders, International Crop Specialists and local business partners. Additionally, you are responsible for:
- Providing technical support to growers by clearly understanding their needs
- Collecting market information and variety requirements from partners throughout the vegetable chain
- Developing new opportunities by planning and assessing trials in greenhouses
- Building a valuable network within the company and with external relations
- Sales and Marketing Campaigns for the Greenhouse Crops involved
For this position, we are also looking for an energetic, enterprising and self-supporting person. You have good analytical skills and are well versed with modern horticulture technology. You are resourceful and ambitious and you take initiative. Good social skills, a team mentality and the ability to establish and develop contacts and relations are indispensable qualities. You have a good reputation of ethical and credible behavior. For this position, frequent travelling is required within Canada, the USA and Europe. In addition, we are looking for the following qualifications:
- A completed bachelor degree in the field of horticulture or agriculture
- At least 5 years' relevant work experience in the greenhouse industry
What can you expect from us?
As Greenhouse Crop Specialist, you will be part of the North America Greenhouse team responsible for the complete greenhouse market in North America. Besides an enjoyable job involving contact with colleagues from various different departments and countries, we can offer you:
- Excellent full benefits, which includes Health, Dental and Group Pension Plan
- Various training courses through our very own Rijk Zwaan Academy
- The freedom to take initiative and work on your own development
- A good working atmosphere
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
Rijk Zwaan Canada with headquarters in Leamington Ontario, is one of the subsidiaries from where we support all greenhouse related activities in North America.
Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally to growers and other chain partners. From our strategic position, we contribute to the world food supply. Everything we do is about healthy growth. The growth of natural and healthy products that we export around the world. The growth of our company and above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential.
Do you recognize yourself and would you like to start as soon as possible? Please upload your resume and cover letter to: https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3408981
If you experience trouble with the link, please contact Loretta Brown for assistance at L.email@example.com.
As your application will be reviewed carefully by several colleagues, you will hear from us within two weeks. An assessment will be part of the procedure.