- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
- Director of UbiGro Sales - California, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada USA
- UbiGro Sales Representative - California, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UbiGro Sales Representative - California, USA
Title: UbiGro Sales Representative
Start date: Q1 2021
Compensation: Annual salary, sales commissions, up to 40 days/yr paid time off, health and dental insurance, stock options
Company: UbiQD is an advanced materials company powering product innovation in agriculture, clean energy, and security. Our quantum dots enable industry leaders to harness the power of light and our first end product, UbiGro®, is a pliable film that uses fluorescence to create a more optimal spectrum of light for greenhouse crops (see photo). Headquartered in Los Alamos, New Mexico, we envision a future where quantum dots are ubiquitous across a wide spectrum of industry and consumer applications. For additional information, please visit: UbiQD.com & UbiGro.com.
Job Description: We are seeking a Sales Representative focused on profitable sales growth targeting the California greenhouse industry. Target geographies include Monterey, Santa Barbara, Palm Springs, Santa Rosa, Humboldt, and Trinity County. A successful applicant will be results-oriented, have a strong understanding of the sales pipeline process, will excel in new customer acquisition, and can assist in coordinating UbiGro® installations. They will also have previous experience tracking customer interactions through a CRM and will be able to provide customer feedback for product development and marketing teams. They will personally develop and cultivate key customer relationships through both in person and virtual interaction. They will manage a sales process and pipeline, using CRM technology to coordinate sales with the team. Responsibilities will include equitable assignment of sales quotas and territories to drive profitable sales growth. UbiQD is a rapidly growing company and applicants must be comfortable working in a dynamic and high energy environment where individuals are expected to shoulder broad and varying roles and responsibilities. This position will involve travel to visit greenhouse sites in the region and periodically visiting UbiQD Headquarters in Los Alamos, NM. Travel or other associated costs will be covered by UbiQD. Additionally, the company supports professional development and career advancement activities for employees (e.g., training, education).
- 2+ years’ experience in sales, lead generation and account development
- Ability to use sales tools including HubSpot CRM
- Located in California, eligibility to work in the United States.
- POV for use commuting to customer sites
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong record keeping abilities and excellent written, presentation and negotiation skills
- Greenhouse industry sales, broad background in controlled environment agriculture
- Vegetable and/or cannabis cultivation experience, including horticulture lighting
- Education in, knowledge of, or experience with physics, optics, chemistry, or engineering
Note: UbiQD is an at-will, equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply please email Liseth Garay (HR): firstname.lastname@example.org