- Construction Project Manager - Tri-State (CT, NY, NJ) USA
- Private Equity Associate - San Francisco (CA) USA
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager Europe
- Agronomist & Supply Coordinator - EMEA territory
- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Managing Director Canada
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- The growing demand for skilled horticulturalists
- "Beetles that pee themselves to death could be tomorrow’s pest control"
- Spain: 4.2 million roses expected to be sold for St. George's Day in Catalonia
- Perennial Trials reveal top 5 performers in Rocky Mountain conditions
- NL: Lightweight and durable binding tapener showcased
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "World’s most sold machine to make spiral bouquets"
- "Certified Plastic Free plug system sets new world standard"
- UK: Import of cut flowers from Kenya and Colombia up, Netherlands down
- "Kenya's first floating solar project installed at Rift Valley Roses"
- China: "16 ha rose project from A to Z delivered in record time"
Full Time Sales Representative - New York, Pennsylvania, Maine & Connecticut, USA
Job Type: Full Time Sales Representative
Location: New York, Pennsylvania, Maine & Connecticut
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, this position will be responsible for the marketing, sales and promotion of Provide Agro Corporation equipment (PAC). This position will cover the territories of New York, Pennsylvania, Maine and Connecticut states.
The successful candidate will provide technical expertise to our customers, maintain and grow our customer base and gather market intelligence.
Our core activities include the production and installation of Packhouse Equipment and an assortment of diverse Field Equipment.
Provide Agro Corp. is part of N. M. Bartlett Inc., which has been in business since 1912.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS
- Provide technical knowledge in the application of Field and Packhouse Equipment.
- Knowledge of fruit and vegetable processing would be an asset.
- Effectively develop and leverage existing customer relationships, as well as achieve new business goals of sales growth within a territory.
- Resolve customer issues to maintain high levels of satisfaction.
- Compile market intelligence and identify potential projects.
- Represent the Company within the business community and industry Associations.
- Promote Provide Agro Corp. products in a positive and professional manner.
- Travel to visit customers, with overnight travel when required.
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Business, Agriculture or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the growing and harvesting cycle of the fruit and vegetable market.
- Professional sales experience.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong analytic and computer skills.
- Proven ability to set objectives and work independently.
- Flexibility and initiative to take on new tasks.
- Technical experience in large processing equipment and related food or farm processing industry experience would be an asset.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
At Provide Agro Corporation we believe our employees play a key role in the Company's success and future growth. PAC has a competitive compensation program.
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: TAiello@bartlett.ca