- Construction Project Manager - Tri-State (CT, NY, NJ) USA
- Private Equity Associate - San Francisco (CA) USA
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager Europe
- Agronomist & Supply Coordinator - EMEA territory
- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Managing Director Canada
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- The growing demand for skilled horticulturalists
- "Beetles that pee themselves to death could be tomorrow’s pest control"
- Spain: 4.2 million roses expected to be sold for St. George's Day in Catalonia
- Perennial Trials reveal top 5 performers in Rocky Mountain conditions
- NL: Lightweight and durable binding tapener showcased
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "World’s most sold machine to make spiral bouquets"
- "Certified Plastic Free plug system sets new world standard"
- UK: Import of cut flowers from Kenya and Colombia up, Netherlands down
- "Kenya's first floating solar project installed at Rift Valley Roses"
- China: "16 ha rose project from A to Z delivered in record time"
Product Manager - Hann. Münden, Germany
We are extending our team and are looking for a
to join us as soon as possible
Ernst Benary Samenzucht GmbH is one of the leading plant breeding companies specializing in seed-raised annual and perennial bedding plants. Our core business is developing and selling new ornamental varieties for commercial plant production. We supply premium seed to international wholesalers in more than 120 countries on all continents and operate facilities on various continents.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the life cycle management of the global Benary portfolio.
Your job duties:
- Be accountable for the product life cycle
- Actively support the global Portfolio Team to insure having the right product at the right time, at the right place and at the right cost
- Organize and coordinate the implementation of crop business plans
- Develop and execute product launch plans for the Benary product pipeline
- Represent the company in the market place and be an ambassador for Benary genetics
- Regularly analyze market and competition information
- Support the global sales team by providing best in class Sales and Marketing tools
- Plan, execute and document variety trials in close cooperation with R&D and Sales
Required qualifications and skills:
- Have a bachelor degree in Horticulture or adequate professional education
- Professional track record (minimum of 5-7 years) and experience in the horticultural industry, preferably in the Seed and YPL business
- Excellent analytical and interpretation skills
- High degree of self-motivation and goal-orientation as well as communication skills and ability to be a team player
- High proficiency in the English language, other foreign languages will be appreciated
- Willingness to travel frequently (mainly Europe, USA and China)
- A passion for flowers and people
We offer you a job in a highly motivated, modern and forward-thinking team. The company's global reach holds exciting opportunities in store for you. You will be surprised.
Please submit your application including resume via Email to:
Ernst Benary Samenzucht GmbH
Petra Blume/Human Resources
D-34346 Hann. Münden
Phone: + 49 (0) 5541 7009-31