- Construction Project Manager - Tri-State (CT, NY, NJ) USA
- Private Equity Associate - San Francisco (CA) USA
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager Europe
- Agronomist & Supply Coordinator - EMEA territory
- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Managing Director Canada
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- The growing demand for skilled horticulturalists
- "Beetles that pee themselves to death could be tomorrow’s pest control"
- Spain: 4.2 million roses expected to be sold for St. George's Day in Catalonia
- Perennial Trials reveal top 5 performers in Rocky Mountain conditions
- NL: Lightweight and durable binding tapener showcased
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "World’s most sold machine to make spiral bouquets"
- "Certified Plastic Free plug system sets new world standard"
- UK: Import of cut flowers from Kenya and Colombia up, Netherlands down
- "Kenya's first floating solar project installed at Rift Valley Roses"
- China: "16 ha rose project from A to Z delivered in record time"
Agronomist / product expert fertilizers
Since its start more than half a century ago, this Limburg based company has been internationally active and successful with the development, production and sale of artificial fertilizers used in agriculture. In order to successfully position the fertilizer products in the market now and in the future, we are looking for a driven
Agronomist / product expert fertilizers
- researcher, networker and coordinator -
The products of this internationally oriented company are processed as high-quality material in many applications. This varies from food packaging to outdoor clothing and fertilizers. The company has several production facilities in Limburg and in Asia. In its own segment, the company is the worldwide market leader and is at the forefront of the sector in terms of technology and product quality. "Pure Chemistry" stands for the technological and patented business process through which highquality products are created. And it also refers to the collaboration between the employees. The company believes unconditionally that craftsmanship, expertise and enthusiasm make the difference.
The man or woman sought is given a clear goal: to successfully position the fertilizer products in the (agricultural) market now and in the future. That means working together with colleagues and distributors (worldwide) and transferring agronomic market developments into commercial opportunities. The successful candidate brings maximum attention to the added value of the product (agronomic efficiency, high purity, low footprint). Responsible for agronomic research and trials, the results will be transferred in collaboration with distributors and marketing departments into strong and successful marketing and sales concepts.
The wanted candidate will also be responsible for drafting technical application and plant nutrition presentations, and will be the interlocutor for agronomic themes with distribution partners. He or she will monitor changing fertilizer legislation and product registrations and will then implement these in their own organization if necessary. He or she also maintains intensive contacts within and outside their own sector and will attends trade fairs and other relevant meetings. A technical approach is important, but the successful candidate should also be able to work well in a small and close-knit team (with little hierarchy) or to be on the road independently.
A hands-on mentality and rolling-the sleeves-up are part of this. There is direct collaboration with about 6 people, but there is also a lot of contact with R&D and the people of production. Starting point will be that the candidate will work at the head office two days a week. In addition, he or she will travel about 30 percent of the time to customers in France, England and the Netherlands, among others. A number of major customers in the US and Brazil are also regularly visited. A very good command of English is a must. Dutch, French or Spanish is a plus. Education (HBO / WO) and demonstrable experience must match the weight of this very broad and responsible position.
A versatile full-time position in a high-tech company awaits the successful candidate. The employer is an international company that is technically at the forefront. If you want to be part of that growth, respond immediately. If you have any questions or want to know more first, please call or email us.
Mob: +31 6 10782861