- Construction Project Manager - Tri-State (CT, NY, NJ) USA
- Private Equity Associate - San Francisco (CA) USA
- Quality Manager
- Sales Manager Europe
- Agronomist & Supply Coordinator - EMEA territory
- Applicant management / board / horticulture / greenhouse grower
- Grower - Tasmania (berries) - Australia
- Managing Director Canada
- Category Manager - Sydney Markets, Australia
- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- The growing demand for skilled horticulturalists
- "Beetles that pee themselves to death could be tomorrow’s pest control"
- Spain: 4.2 million roses expected to be sold for St. George's Day in Catalonia
- Perennial Trials reveal top 5 performers in Rocky Mountain conditions
- NL: Lightweight and durable binding tapener showcased
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "World’s most sold machine to make spiral bouquets"
- "Certified Plastic Free plug system sets new world standard"
- UK: Import of cut flowers from Kenya and Colombia up, Netherlands down
- "Kenya's first floating solar project installed at Rift Valley Roses"
- China: "16 ha rose project from A to Z delivered in record time"
Chief Agronomic/ Head Grower
Very experienced chief agronomic / head grower seeking for his next role.
Specializes in vine crops, lettuce (hydroponic&non hydroponic) leafy green (hydroponic&non hydroponic) medical cannabis.
All types of greenhouses, environment& climate control systems, Priva. Fertilization and irrigation systems, nursery, post harvesting etc.
Experience in all types of climate tropical, desert weather, etc.
Open to proposals from all over the world with an emphasis on the UAE and Europe.
To contact: firstname.lastname@example.org