- Head Grower (Vine Crops) US / Canada
- Grower/Manager - Cuernavaca, Mexico
- Cacao Research Collection Manager - UC Davis campus
- Commercial Manager - Europe
- Sale Manager - remote position located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- State Specialist/Extension Professor of Plant Pathology - Durham (NH) USA
- Grower - Snowflake, Arizona
- Sales Director
- Master Hydroponics Grower - Bethesda (MD) USA
- Commercial Director - ROA (To be based in Malaysia)
Top 5 -yesterday
- US (OR): “A wildfire, an ice storm, and a pandemic”
- "With this machine hardly any manual correction is needed anymore"
- Study on post-harvest handling of cut flowers
- UK: £29m investment to support eco-friendly distribution
- Israel: “Our assortment is inspired by the increasing demand for ‘useful’ plants”
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Europe
Post-Harvest Quality Manager
Home-based - Europe (any location)
Fresh Produce - Fruit
Would you like to join a large-scale producer with farms located in South America?
This organisation has a strong emphasis towards sustainability and regenerative agriculture, and now offer all year-round availability due to their sustainable farms and hi-tech packing facilities.
Currently supplying the European market with high quality fruit, the business have created a new position for a Post-Harvest Quality Manager, responsible to support, maintain and update the standards for the fruit sector to include Global GAP, Rainforest Alliance and Sedex, as well as updating processes.
Experience working in a Quality/Technical role with avocado or mango is essential, along with fluent language skills in both Spanish and English.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for leading the implementation of processes such as complaints, non-conformities and KPIs across the European region whilst ensuring regulatory compliance for audits. You will lead effective resolutions for food safety, GMP and customer audits, whilst optimising processes by identifying areas for improvement.
- Qualified Food Engineer, Production Engineer or similar.
- Knowledge of fruit quality for avocado and/or mango.
- Experience in Post-Harvest Quality Management with fruit products.
- Experience in production, fruit packing or cold storage.
- Advanced technology skills, particularly with Microsoft Office.
- You will have an entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to take risks
- Fluent in both Spanish and English - essential
This is a permanent, senior position. Candidates will be expected to work-from-home with extensive travel to South America and around Europe.
To apply for the position please forward your CV to email@example.com