- Head Grower (Vine Crops) US / Canada
- Grower/Manager - Cuernavaca, Mexico
- Cacao Research Collection Manager - UC Davis campus
- Commercial Manager - Europe
- Sale Manager - remote position located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- State Specialist/Extension Professor of Plant Pathology - Durham (NH) USA
- Grower - Snowflake, Arizona
- Sales Director
- Master Hydroponics Grower - Bethesda (MD) USA
- Commercial Director - ROA (To be based in Malaysia)
Top 5 -yesterday
- US (OR): “A wildfire, an ice storm, and a pandemic”
- "With this machine hardly any manual correction is needed anymore"
- Study on post-harvest handling of cut flowers
- UK: £29m investment to support eco-friendly distribution
- Israel: “Our assortment is inspired by the increasing demand for ‘useful’ plants”
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Sales Representatives - Southern USA
GREENHOUSE TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES
Territory: Southern USA
Location: remote job, preferred location close to an International airport
Company: Harnois Greenhouse Solutions
Here’s the chance for you to build a career path you can be proud of!
- We are an innovative leader and reference in our business sector and markets throughout North America (looking to expand further?).
Les Industries Harnois Inc. is a family business manufacturing greenhouse for 55 years. Our expert team designs innovative engineering structures, including integrated projects to meet our customers’ financial objectives along with their operational needs.
Our firm stands out for its dedicated team, as well as the quality of our service and our products. Our expertise ensures that all our customers find the solution which will perfectly suit all of their needs.
- You are a truly passionate about sales and business development?
You are knowledgeable about the horticultural field? It is important for you to target well, qualify and respond to the customers’ needs? Our firm may be a match for you!
We are looking for Greenhouse technical and sales representative in the horticultural sector.
Your mandate will entail to:
- Participate and implement the company’s strategies for the existing clientele and potential customers according to fixed objectives;
- Prospect and meet new customers to present our products and services;
- Identify, qualify, fulfill and satisfy the customers’ requests and needs;
- Develop and nurture lasting business relationships;
- Ensure all necessary follow ups throughout the sales process;
- Prepare, submit, present, negotiate and conclude the agreements;
- Participate to various promotional events including exhibits, fairs and trade shows;
- Position the company to decision-makers and potential key customers;
- Develop and maintain a network of influencers and referrals.
- Prospection and networking;
- Schedule appointments and meet the prospects face to face;
- Create fast and lasting relationships;
- Be comfortable with technical products;
- Present the Harnois’ added value;
- Negotiate and close deals;
- Evolve in a long sales cycle;
- Communicate with respect and interpersonal skills;
- Team work: be an active member of our USA team;
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the sales of horticultural products or related products;
- Study in the horticultural or agronomical sectors and a work experience in a similar environment;
- Ability to speak with decision makers;
- Control the techniques of consultative sales approach and in stages:
- Qualification of needs
- Sales positioning and presentation
- Close sales
- Command of Microsoft Office tools;
- Use of costing software (online tool) and CRM;
- Planning and follow-ups;
- Ability to work remotely;
- English both oral and written communications. Knowledge of Spanish and/or French is a plus but not mandatory.
- A company whose reputation is firmly established;
- A permanent full time position;
- Base salary and commissions;
- Stimulating challenges with a passionate and dynamic team;
- Opportunity to become Sales Territory Manager in the future;
- Opportunity to promote and sales MegaDome (fabric building) products;
To Apply : firstname.lastname@example.org