- Head Grower (Vine Crops) US / Canada
- Grower/Manager - Cuernavaca, Mexico
- Cacao Research Collection Manager - UC Davis campus
- Commercial Manager - Europe
- Sale Manager - remote position located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- State Specialist/Extension Professor of Plant Pathology - Durham (NH) USA
- Grower - Snowflake, Arizona
- Sales Director
- Master Hydroponics Grower - Bethesda (MD) USA
- Commercial Director - ROA (To be based in Malaysia)
Top 5 -yesterday
- US (OR): “A wildfire, an ice storm, and a pandemic”
- "With this machine hardly any manual correction is needed anymore"
- Study on post-harvest handling of cut flowers
- UK: £29m investment to support eco-friendly distribution
- Israel: “Our assortment is inspired by the increasing demand for ‘useful’ plants”
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Position: Sales Director
Agrolabs.io is helping greenhouse farmers to avoid crop failure, boost yield and save time with proprietary IoT Sensors and Cloud Software. We have built a unique solution for pollination analytics and automation, plant root condition analysis and an integration module that allows us to connect any existing off-the-shelf sensor to our system.
Here is a short feature on Agrolabs in Hortidaily:
We are seeking a highly-motivated Sales Director with a hands-on approach to join our team to work on our international sales expansion, sales strategy, establishing and managing overseas sales offices and partnerships.
The role will focus on an international sales expansion.
- Strong sales background in horticultural supplies sector
- International B2B sales experience
- Experience in building distributed sales teams