- Key Account Manager | German Speaking | Aldi Süd
- Teelt Planner - Beheerder containersysteem
- Operationeel Manager (MT-lid), USA
- Junior Product Manager - Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Cultivation Manager - New Castle (PA) USA
- Product Manager - United States
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Junior Account Manager - Central Europe
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- What is going on with the current rose shortage?
- Colombia: Bad weather, scarcity of pesticides and fertilizers, lower production
- Canada: “We are now using our full 240,000 sq ft expansion of orchid production”
- Breeding roses that are ready for climate change effects
- US online flower sourcing: “Our sales were growing by 220% the other week”
Mushroom Substrate Manager - New Zealand
The Position - Mushroom Substrate Manager
A golden opportunity to live and work in a world-class country, famous for its clean and green image. Mercer Mushrooms is an important top-tier player on the New Zealand Mushroom Industry scene. An excellent remuneration package is available for the right candidate, and assistance in meeting NZ immigration requirements.
Mercer Mushrooms, based in the Waikato District of the North Island New Zealand, is seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated, experienced Substrate Manager to run a brand new 300 tonne plus per week Phase 3 indoor substrate operation. Only 35 minutes south of Auckland the rural operation is on the doorstep of New Zealand’s largest city and market.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the operation from Phase 1 through to Phase 3 composting.
- To Supply the Mushroom Farm with Weekly Phase 3 Substrate Tonnage.
- To Follow Agreed Procedures for Phase 1, 2 and 3 Substrate Production.
- To Operate the Facility in a Safe and Cost-Effective Manner.
- Experience in Managing a Successful Modern Tunnel Facility.
- Excellent Management and Leadership Skills.
- Ability to Coach, Train and Develop Team Skills.
- Demonstrated Problem Solving Ability.
- First Class Attitude Establishing & Maintaining a Safe Workplace.
- A ‘Hands On, Can Do’ Attitude.
- Good Communication Skills
- A Tertiary Qualification, Science or Agricultural Diploma/Degree.
If this sounds like you please contact Dave Hyland at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and details regarding this position.