- Night-Shift Crop Inspector - San Jose (CA) USA
- Product Coördinator Fresh produce - Ridderkerk, Dinteloord of Heerle
- Medewerker Marketing & Communicatie - Hillegom
- Supply Chain Specialist - Nairobi, Kenya
- Greenhouse Director of Production - Center Moriches (NY) USA
- Head Grower Cannabis - Reading, Southern England
- Global Product Manager - Northeast Ohio area
- Produce Sales Representative - Remote/Surrounding Los Angeles area
- Managing Director - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Plastic fantastic: “We need to change the negative view about plastic”
- Kenya: "fresh produce left to waste in farms over standoff with airline"
- "This expansion will allow us to establish closer partnerships with vendors"
- NL: The road to 50 million plants
- US (FL): Take a tour around Costa Farms’ greenhouses full of rare plants
Top 5 -last month
Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
Position Title: Laboratory Manager - Nematology
Location: NIC Laboratory facility - Stevensville, ON
Natural Insect Control is a family owned and operated business since 1989. NIC specializes in bio-control for commercial growers, wholesalers, distributors and the consumer market. As the only Canadian producer of Beneficial Nematodes, NIC is in a unique position to lead the Canadian industry towards more sustainable and environmentally sound practices and offer products and services that are an alternative to chemicals for home, garden and commercial growers.
- Manage NIC’s insect rearing system (including but not limited to):
- Proactive management of NIC’s beneficial nematode rearing system to ensure the integrity and sustainability of NIC’s nematode strains.
- Proactive laboratory management to ensure Laboratory Supervisor and laboratory staff have the tools and materials necessary to complete their jobs.
- Collaborate in NIC’s other insect rearing system/s production tasks and strategic direction.
- Research and Development
- Lead researcher in NIC’s research and development projects.
- Proactive product development to grow NIC’s product offering and/or improve and accentuate NIC’s present products.
- Continually seek to improve NIC’s product lines through proactive research and sustainable practices.
- Budget Management
- Manage lab expenses to minimize costs for products or services as required by laboratory processes.
- Work with business owner and bookkeeper to develop and maintain annual laboratory budget.
- Human Resources
- Manage Laboratory Supervisor and Lead Technician.
- Follow and administer NIC’s Policies and Procedures ensuring compliance within Laboratory.
- Support as required for and at the office facility.
- Other projects or tasks as required from time to time by the Business Owners.
- Adhere to all NIC Policies and Procedures.
- Duty of care towards yourself, colleagues, and NIC for proactive Workplace Health and Safety.
- Directly accountable to Business Owners.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure smooth completion of laboratory work processes.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org