- Night-Shift Crop Inspector - San Jose (CA) USA
- Product Coördinator Fresh produce - Ridderkerk, Dinteloord of Heerle
- Medewerker Marketing & Communicatie - Hillegom
- Supply Chain Specialist - Nairobi, Kenya
- Greenhouse Director of Production - Center Moriches (NY) USA
- Head Grower Cannabis - Reading, Southern England
- Global Product Manager - Northeast Ohio area
- Produce Sales Representative - Remote/Surrounding Los Angeles area
- Managing Director - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Plastic fantastic: “We need to change the negative view about plastic”
- Kenya: "fresh produce left to waste in farms over standoff with airline"
- "This expansion will allow us to establish closer partnerships with vendors"
- NL: The road to 50 million plants
- US (FL): Take a tour around Costa Farms’ greenhouses full of rare plants
Top 5 -last month
Managing Director - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
An opening in Leamington Ontario exists for a Managing Director, accountable for profit and loss, to implement strategic direction and manage day to day operations. A subsidiary of Aris Horticulture, Inc., Keepsake Plants has a leading position in the finished potted plant industry, serving Canadian and U.S. markets. Responsibility is focused on sales, production quality, customer satisfaction , new product development, and people management.
Ideal self-motivated candidates will have the following job qualifications:
- 5 years progressive leadership experience, preferably in the horticultural industry
- Demonstrated understanding of greenhouse production management is preferred
- Degree or diploma in horticultural or agricultural business, marketing or other relevant field
- Sound financial/accounting experience
- Excellent relationship management with external and internal parties, including customers
- Lean manufacturing or other quality improvement initiative is a strong asset
- Basic computer skills including MS Word and Excel. SAP is an asset
- Working knowledge of applicable provincial and federal law and regulations
- Flexibility to travel as required
An excellent compensation and benefits package and opportunity for business growth are available to the successful candidate. If you are an effective leader interested in exploring this opportunity, please forward your resume via confidential e-mail to Hr@keepsakeplants.com
If you prefer, mail to 268 Seacliffe Drive, Leamington Ontario.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.