- Night-Shift Crop Inspector - San Jose (CA) USA
- Product Coördinator Fresh produce - Ridderkerk, Dinteloord of Heerle
- Medewerker Marketing & Communicatie - Hillegom
- Supply Chain Specialist - Nairobi, Kenya
- Greenhouse Director of Production - Center Moriches (NY) USA
- Head Grower Cannabis - Reading, Southern England
- Global Product Manager - Northeast Ohio area
- Produce Sales Representative - Remote/Surrounding Los Angeles area
- Managing Director - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Plastic fantastic: “We need to change the negative view about plastic”
- Kenya: "fresh produce left to waste in farms over standoff with airline"
- "This expansion will allow us to establish closer partnerships with vendors"
- NL: The road to 50 million plants
- US (FL): Take a tour around Costa Farms’ greenhouses full of rare plants
Top 5 -last month
Produce Sales Representative - Remote/Surrounding Los Angeles area
Produce Sales Representative -
Remote/Surrounding Los Angeles Area
Come join the FAVE Produce Team! We are multi- national business operating since 2008. Currently we are the largest supplier of fresh Garlic and Ginger in the Canadian marketplace.
We are looking to expand our sales-team in the Southern California area with an individual that can expand our commodity lineup to new customers. The Representative ideally is someone who is competitive by nature, can think independently and has excellent interpersonal skills. The successful Sales Representative is someone who can vigorously and continually work the phones, calling potential new accounts as well as travelling to various retail/wholesale organizations securing face-to-face visits. Our ideal candidate has excellent professional communication skills, is resilient and highly organized, and can manage several accounts at once.
The successful candidate will be responsible for opening, growing and maintaining new key accounts. The person we’re looking for has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or pertinent field preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years Produce or Supermarket Industry, Sales Experience Preferred.
- Ability to turn sales leads into customers
- Must possess strong organizational and planning skills.
- Will have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as a superior attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills
We offer a competitive salary and commission package.
Please send resumes to Laurie.Siderio@faveproduce.com