- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe (M/F/D)
Graines Voltz is a French seed company, based in Colmar, which is expanding internationally. It has subsidiaries in Germany as well as in Spain, Italy and some North African states. Founded in 1985, Graines Voltz is an independent family business whose main activity is the trade in vegetable and flower seeds, as well as young plants.
Its success is built on a wide range of 33,000 references, unique on the European market in terms of diversity of varieties, intended for professionals in short supply chains (market gardeners, horticulturalists and cities).
Graines Voltz made the decision in 2020 to develop a new segment responding to the Vertical Farming market. Building on its activity as a breeder in aromatics, the company now offers a range of seeds of aromatic herbs selected for the needs of Indoor Farming.
For this powerful growing segment, the Graines Voltz business unit “Voltz Marâichage” is looking for a
Sales Specialist for Vertical Farming North America / Europe (M/F/D) (both positions are open)
Missions of the job:
You think “Vertical”, you are excited by this new growing indoor technology. It thrills you to contact new companies, and…you love sales.
- You develop the Vertical Farming market for Voltz Maraichage in North America or in Europe
- You collect data, estimate market potentials from North American / Europe Vertical Farming markets
- You bring consumption trends back to our R&D team helping to develop best suitable products
- You share our vision to deliver best seeds and service for Vertical Farmers. You like to build relation with new and young Start Ups as well as with established worldwide working Vertical Farming companies
- You will work in a team of passionate colleagues in the export department. You will have close contact to our international product and development team, with access to R&D and breeding
- You will participate to international meetings and fairs
- The two targeted ranges will be Vertical Farming but also micro-greens in a second measure.
- You are the connection link between the customer and our organisation.
- The position is available within the "Export Department” which includes the Global Vertical Farming activities as well as its sales team (composed of 3 people)
Secondary missions will be:
- Contribute to the development of the Vertical Farming range
- Understand changes in the Vertical Farming market and help formulate responses for the company
- It could be possible to widen the activities also into the professional vegetable growers market in North America in particular
- Batchelor or Master in Agriculture, Engineering or Business
- Autonomous, rigorous and curious person, enjoying field work
- Ability to work in multi-projects and interact with people from different departments and countries
- Be accustomed to commercial negotiation and product development
- Fluent English required, German of French is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- You like to travel also for periods about 2 – 3 weeks
- You have strong communication skills and you are willing to contact new customers and areas in other cultures
- Location: Preferably France or Germany, Home office
- You report to the International Sales Manager
- Permanent contract
- Company car, which could be used privately
- Attractive salary with access to the Graines Voltz Bonus program
- Modern communication tools
- You be part of a passionate Vertical Farming team
Are you interested in this job? It is a short step to join our team. Please send your resume and motivation letter before 30. December 2021 to Wolfgang Fischer, International Sales Manager. firstname.lastname@example.org +491727123954
Please precise if you are applying for the position in North America or in Europe
For further information visit our website www.grainesvoltz.com or contact Wolfgang Fischer
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the country where the position is located.