- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
International Procurement Manager - Berlin
HelloFresh - International Procurement Manager (m/f/x)
As an International Procurement Manager, you will join a fantastic strategic team at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. From day one you will be given real accountability, tackle tough challenges and work with both local and global suppliers to steer our strategy to value-creating solutions.
The successful applicant will require a mix of entrepreneurialism, creativity, administration and commercial logic.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Support cross-functional projects across the Indirect Procurement scope, liaising with key stakeholders in both local markets and the International team
- Communicating on a regular basis, collecting information on time and exchanging ideas and best practices with our global teams from around the world.
- On a daily basis, you will be extracting, manipulating and analyzing data to enable decision making on the key questions facing Indirect Procurement
- By analyzing data sets you will have the opportunity to support the International Team and Local Markets to improve our spend analysis, unlock data-driven decisions and strategies.
What you’ll bring
- You have a strong academic record from a top university (preferably in Business, Finance or Supply Chain)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and nontechnical individuals
- Strong problem solving skills and capability to dig deeper into the details to identify issues and find solutions working together with other stakeholders.
- Good multitasking skills, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and good time management skills
- You are passionate about our business and have a real interest in learning how we can use data to provide key product insight into our food offering
- Good numerical and analytical thinking with a logical approach
- Advanced Excel skills
- You are available as soon as possible for at least 6 months
- You speak English fluently (your position requires daily communication with people from other countries, Germany, Netherland, UK and etc, english is our working language)
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer - everyone is welcome at our table.
To Apply: click here