- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Sales Manager - Germany
Danziger is looking for sales manager (based in Germany)
Danziger is a fast growing, entrepreneurial and innovative global breeding company active in both cut flower and bedding plants (annuals and perennials).
The job consists in sales and promotion of our products with young plants producers, growers, wholesalers and retailers while creating a network in order to drive demand for Danziger products
Your responsibilities will be mainly:
- Mapping and connecting with growers, young plant producers and retailers across Germany
- Connecting with growers, young plants producers and retailers, akso with landscaping companies in the market
- Plan and set visit schedule with the customers, identify needs and transform them into business opportunities.
- Open new markets and expand market share within our customers’ portfolio.
- You must have at least 5 years’ experience in the ornamental industry, ideally in a sales or value chain role.
- BA in business administration and/or agriculture
- We expect our sales team to be friendly with numbers and data. You must be able to analyze and take action plan from our very strong and user friendly business data system
- Communication is key, and given that our headquarters are in Israel, we will need you to handle the English language quite well and visit our HQ few times a year
- This is essentially a role that will propel you into sales of your own, so if you enjoy sales and negotiations, this position is for you.