- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- OptiBoost sees commercial breakthrough in retail, taking technology worldwide
- Colombia: "The main challenge this year is to meet the demand"
- China: New pot flower production greenhouse complex blooming in Jinan
- “The unusual flower color is the obvious attraction”
Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
About the Company
WA Farm Direct is one of Australia’s leading fresh produce marketing companies based in Canning Vale. We are a multi-generational company with the knowledge and experience gained over decades of business experience throughout Australia. WA Farm Direct is a family run company with honest family values.
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen for a proven and highly motivated Sales and Administration Officer to join our fresh produce business in a full-time capacity. Reporting to the National Development Manager - Bravo™ Apples, we are looking for a team member who will provide sales and administration services support for the Bravo™ apple program Australia wide.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, efficient, with excellent communication skills and be able to work in a busy environment.
The role is includes some weekend work and is based in Canning Vale with a 6.00am start. There is also the ability to work from home.
Typical duties will include but not be limited to:
- Confirming supply availability of Bravo™ apples throughout Australia
- Processing sales for Bravo™ apples Australia wide
- Data entry
- Coordinating receivals and dispatch processes
- Assist with variety management such as contacting nurseries, growers, pack houses
- General administration duties
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written oral and communication skills
- Previous administration experience
- Previous sales experience an advantage
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office & Microsoft Excel
- Full & Boosted COVID Vaccination required
This role is suited to someone who is looking for more than your typical sales and administration job, there is room to grow and progress within the company for the right candidate.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Rebecca Blackman at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.