- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Pink hydrangea named after and christened by Dolly Buster
- Biological fungicide protects against soil-borne diseases such as Pythium
- Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Export Sales Manager Europe Division
Position: Export Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Sales Territory: Global
Location: Europe (anywhere within)
Fruit Category: Multiple
We are a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and innovative multi-national import/export/trading company. We have 5 divisions worldwide that handle fruits & vegetables across 65+ countries. Our company has been featured four times in the INC 5000’s annual list of fastest growing companies: 2017 Inc 5000 #923, 2019 Inc 5000 #1587, 2020 Inc 5000 #1899 & 2021 #1086!
When you join Terra Exports, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who are disrupting the global fresh produce industry. But working at Terra Exports is about more than being disrupters. It’s about having a say in and improving the process. We start at the ground level – literally – with the growth of the product at the farm level, and we manage the process all the way up through distribution channels, up into the end user, the consumer.
We pride ourselves on our products arriving fresh and damage free and we are there every step of the way, working alongside our suppliers and customers who share in our common goal.
Watch our team video:
To expand our commercial team in Europe, we are currently looking for an Export Sales Manager to handle our sales of European fruits to all markets globally.
You must be a culture fit for our company, this is extremely important:
- Be self-motivated.
- Provide excellent service to growers, customers, and fellow team-members.
- Take quick-action!
- Be a team-player.
- Understand how important reputation is in this industry.
- Treat everyone with respect and empathy
While we have customers in multiple countries (such as retailers, wholesalers, importers, and food service companies), bringing your own relationships too is highly encouraged.
The fruits you will sell are sourced both by our team in Europe as well as by your own efforts. We have growers/packers/shippers all over Europe and North Africa, however bringing your own relationships too is highly encouraged.
While you may work from home depending on your location, your ability to visit customers/suppliers/growers, attend expos, and visit our other Terra Exports divisions around the world is very important.
You must have at least 1 year of experience in the fruit and vegetable industry, ideally in an export sales role.
Communication is key, and given that our headquarters are in the USA, we will need you to handle the English language quite well. Multi-lingual candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
This is a sales role, so if you do not enjoy sales and negotiations, this position is not for you.
While this position reports to our Europe Division Director, it is extremely important that you are self-motivated and do not require constant supervision or micro-managing.
While we are very technology-oriented and use WhatsApp significantly companywide, talking on the phone every single day with our team, growers, service providers, and customers is exceptionally important.
You must understand that in international trade the 9-to-5 mentality is merely an aspiration that rarely materializes. It’s important you are readily available when opportunity comes knocking.
A competitive base salary is offered, plus a commission based on sales goals.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.