- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Pink hydrangea named after and christened by Dolly Buster
- Biological fungicide protects against soil-borne diseases such as Pythium
- Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
Hello grower, looking for a unique challenge abroad? This is your opportunity!
Due to expansion, we are looking for a:
Greenhouse grower / production manager
Fonte Verde Agro is a modern tomato company located in sunny Andradas, Brazil. This state of the art new facility has 15.000 m2 production greenhouse and 3.000 m2 of nursery and was built in 2020, this year it will be doubled in size and construction of another 30.000 m2 is planned for 2023. This glass greenhouse was built according to Dutch standards and equipped with a Priva climate computer. In time this location will grow to 120.000 m2.
- He or she is experienced as a grower in high-tech greenhouses.
- Must be willing to work and live in Brazil for at least two years, with the intention to extend.
- Good communication skills in English, written and oral. An additional language (e.g. Portuguese) will be considered as an advantage.
- Good verbal and analytical skills with the ability to interact effectively within the organisation.
- (Junior) growers that have experience in other crops in high-tech greenhouses are also invited to apply.
- The successful candidate will supervise all aspects of growing tomatoes from planting, cultivation and harvesting of the crops (including climate control, crop registrations, irrigation, pest & disease control, monitoring and IPM strategies).
- You will be responsible for assisting in all greenhouse operations and all activities connected to the site.
- Together with the (Dutch) owner you are co-responsible for the company policy. To carry out the work, you supervise and motivate the employees.
- Together with the local team you fulfil all necessary tasks to achieve the best crop results possible and to make sure that our tomatoes meet the highest standards.
- Maintain a clear line of communication with Dutch growers and specialists.
A challenging position within a growing modern company. We offer an informal and personal working atmosphere. We offer a competitive compensation package, and a great work environment.
At your request you will receive the necessary professional support from the Dutch tomato producer CombiVliet.
Do you have any questions or would you like more information about this unique opportunity? Send an e-mail to email@example.com and all your questions will be answered! A digital tour is one of the possibilities. Have you become enthusiastic? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you!
To get an impression of the site in Andradas:
Corporate movie: https://vimeo.com/388529703 (Portuguese)