- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Our foliage plants grow bigger, faster, and more efficiently"
- "Amongst the category of garland hydrangeas it can truly be regarded as a (r)evolution"
- US (CA): Bay Area flower growers face skyrocketing natural gas prices
- This is the year the My Beautiful Matcha will be more widely introduced
- "Supermarkets didn't get charged more during corona either, did they?"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
Starting in February 1st
Full time position – (firstly hybrid between the office/home and then full time from June 2023 at the farm).
Potager Farm is an innovative and passionate farming company. We are working today to create a better future for tomorrow and want to have a positive impact on people, society, and the planet. For us, it’s about balancing economic growth and positive social impact with environmental protection and regeneration. The mission of Potager Farm is to create a more sustainable world and reduce carbon emissions by growing food more sustainably.
To support our dynamic team, we are looking for a Farm/Production Manager, who will be responsible for managing the operation from seed to table. In this role you will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of our produce.
- You will supervise and evaluate the performance of production personnel
- You will determine the amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- You will plan and execute the purchasing of equipment and raw materials
- You will plan and supervise maintenance work.
- You will ensure the quality and food safety of our produce
- You will estimate and model the costs of the operations with the help of the Operation Accountant
- You are responsible for health and safety at the site
- You will liaise with the plant scientist to formulate objectives and understand the protocols and requirement to grow the crops
- You will report to the head of production
- You have 2+ years of experience in horticulture production as a production manager
- Very good knowledge of crop physiology and farming practices
- You have experience with GlobalGAP or similar certification schemes
- You have all the necessary training such as PPP, workers´ health and safety
- You have a strong problem-solving attitude
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You have leadership and team management experience
- You have good communication skills in German and English (both written and verbal),
- We offer you the the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup with flat hierarchies
- We offer you the ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business from the beginning
- You will work in a friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- We offer diverse opportunities for professional development and shaping your own workspace as well as flexible working time models
- We grand 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- You will have free drinks and weekly fruit basket
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org