- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "It extends the shelf life of roses by 50-100%"
- "Entering Europe is a natural next step in our growth"
- Cut flower ocean shipments continue to rise
- “In over 35 years of operations, we’ve seen a lot change in the foliage market”
- Denmark: "Growers see this crisis as an opportunity to improve and be more innovative"
Grower Manager Fresh Produce
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and confident Grower manager to join a forward-thinking fresh produce business in South East Asia.
The firm has invested heavily in its farms and now grows tasty fresh produce in modern glasshouses. They grow their produce hydroponically and also process their produce via a contemporary processing unit that they have on site. They now have 3 farms and 100 acres of Glasshouses.
You will be managing the overall Horticulture growing side within the business but the role is a varied position that requires someone with plant knowledge and management experience. There is also a lot of progression within the business for the right person.
Candidates will have experience of growing in glasshouses and have a background in horticulture. You will be confident, a good communicator, ambitious and a fast learner. You will also have excellent attention to detail and be able to multitask.
This is a brilliant chance for those who are looking for something outside the ordinary. To find out more about this position, please apply via the link or contact Lycia Pitcher on +44 1780480530 or Lycia@morepeople.co.uk for a confidential conversation.