- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
We are a family business operating for 27 years and supplying Tissue Culture Banana planting material to the Australian Banana Industry. We are fully integrated with our own initiation material, laboratory, grow-on nursery, and delivery network. We supply the majority of the Australian Banana Industry and partner with the leading grower base in this domestic industry.
- A degree in Plant Science or related field
- Preferably experience in Plant Tissue Culture at a senior level
- Ability to train and supervise laboratory technicians
- A commitment to a high level of aseptic techniques
- Proficient in pest and disease identifications and solutions
- Strict production scheduling and record keeping
- Liaise closely with owners and managers
Mission Beach is a world renowned tourist village of approximately 3,000 people, and located halfway between Townsville and Cairns in the Wet Tropics of Far North Queensland (Australia).
The World Heritage listed Rainforest and the Mangrove systems for the Great Barrier Reef are our neighbours.
80% of Australia’s Bananas are grown within 200km of our location.
- International applicants are welcome to apply
- A business opportunity is available to a suitable applicant
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org