- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Sourcing Manager EU
Position: Sourcing Manager
Location: Remote – Turkey/EU
Job Type: Export Procurement
Categories: Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
Our European division is looking for a dedicated sourcing colleague to join the team and help drive the next stage of growth. We have a solid foundation of suppliers and customers already in place, so bringing in your network to mesh with our existing network will allow for quick growth of the business.
We have a particular strength in Europe, Latam and Asian markets so Apples, Berries, Grapes, Cherries, leaves, Figs, and Citrus are key products, but we welcome new opportunities. Position is a remote, work from home with a competitive pay structure based on experience. We are open to negotiations for the right fit!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Identify, establish, then grow supply of Turkish and European products for export.
- Develop business using your existing network alongside new leads to build a grower base.
- Work with sales team to refine an optimal procurement strategy.
- Provide superior customer service to suppliers.
- Track and analyze customer sales history and purchasing trends.
- Attend industry and suppliers specific trade shows, conferences, and meeting with prospective and existing customers.
You must be a culture fit for our company (this is extremely important):
- Be self-motivated.
- Provide excellent service to growers, customers, and fellow team-members.
- Take quick-action!
- Be a team-player.
- Understand how important reputation is in this industry.
- Treat everyone with respect and empathy – don’t be an asshole!
You must have 3- 5 years of sourcing experience in Turkey and/or the EU. Preferably with experience working for a grower/shipper or distributor/trader.
Come with an established network of contacts to quickly jump start and develop the business.
English High-Level is required, and multi-lingual candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
It is extremely important that you are self-motivated and do not require constant supervision or micro-managing.
While this is a remote position, your ability to travel to visit growers and attend trade shows is very important.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and application to Rodrigo Fernandez, email@example.com.