- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
- Export Manager
International Citrus Account Manager
Granot Fresh is a subsidiary of Granot, a cooperative of 43 villages in Israel that is specialized in the sustainable cultivation of avocado and citrus. Founded in 1958, it is the largest agricultural cooperative in Israel and the biggest avocado grower in Israel. Granot Fresh, the European sales office, was founded in 2021 and it is located in Maasdijk near Rotterdam. The team at Granot Fresh is responsible for coordinating and organizing sales to the customers worldwide. Our team is looking for a person who knows the citrus market and knows the products; who can build a strong network with retailers, wholesalers and specialists in Europe and beyond.
International Citrus Account Manager
A creative commercial citrus specialist
- Responsible for managing, developing and implementing the sales and profitability of the organization's citrus business on a global scale, in order to bring the best returns to our growers.
- Should have extensive knowledge of the citrus industry, market trends, and supply chain management. Advantage for knowledge on the French market.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers and industry partners.
- Responsible to ensure proper realization of orders and coordination of supply programs.
- Negotiate pricing, contracts and terms with international customers and suppliers.
- Manage logistics and supply chain activities, including transportation, storage and distribution.
- Represent the organization at industry events, trade shows and conferences.
- Develop and manage budgets, forecasts and financial and marketing reports.
- Being able to work conceptually and structured.
- You report to the Director of Sales Europe.
Ambitious, entrepreneurship and customer-oriented
- BsC (HBO) working and thinking level.
- Proven experience in citrus sales in international markets.
- Experience in working with retailers and wholesalers.
- High ability to negotiate.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Willing to travel abroad.
- Full control of Office programs – mandatory. High-level Excel control is especially required!
- Experience with Retail, sourcing and wholesale would be an advantage.
- Familiar with the dynamics and daily changing challenges within the fresh sector.
- You master the English language verbally and in writing and if you also master another language as Spanish, French and/or Dutch that's favorable.
- Analytical thinking and working.
- Customer oriented and environment-conscious.
- Reliable and responsable.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Team player.
- Self-starter and creative.
Honderdland in Maasdijk. Easily accessible from Den Haag, Rotterdam, Gouda and close to the A20.
A dynamic and varied full-time job with opportunities at a reliable and financial strong, international organization. Excellent salary and other allowances in a small and stable team. Employment conditions are appropriate to the position within this ambitious company.
Granot Fresh has exclusively outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the vacancy of International Citrus Account Manager to FreshRecruitment. For more information, please contact Jan Willem Tolhoek, available by telephone on +31(0)6 821 831 03.
Applications only via www.freshrecruitment.com
Detailed information about the organization can be found on:
FreshRecruitment is a specialist in Food & Agri vacancies for Bachelors and Masters. Our people are skilled professionals who work together as independent entrepreneurs. We work with an extensive database, social media and targeted recruitment campaigns. International recruitment with a large network (including Europe, Asia, Africa, South America) The market areas are: Food, Agri, Retail (FMCG / OOH), Food Technology, Food Technology, Nutrition, Biobased, Life Sciences, Animal Scienes, Agro chemicals, Veterinary pharma, Technology, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. The job specializations, both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager(s), Management, Sales & Marketing, Financial, Human Resources (HRM), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyer, Trader, Research & Development (R&D), Food Technologist, Nutritionist, Quality (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Technology.