- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
- Export Manager
Export Trade Manager
When passion grows success
The Asica Group is an exciting and innovative commercial organization, with their own farms comprising of 1000+ hectares cultivating the finest avocados, mangos and grapes. What makes this company different to others? The DNA of an owner-managed company and the vertically structured organization.
Access to all relevant components of the supply chain: with cultivation sites in Peru as well as efficient teams for sales, production, sourcing, and logistics in Karlsruhe, Germany and Poeldijk, The Netherlands. Enthusiastic about fruit, the Asica Group stands for innovation, experience, and maximum flexibility: whether cultivation on the farms, ripening and packaging in the high-tech warehouses, or smooth delivery via the Europe-wide fresh produce network. Working together with food retail customers, they develop effective solutions that are tailored to their customers’ individual needs, right from the start.
As one of the top 5 EU importers in their product categories, they supply a large proportion of product to the main retailers in Europe.
Export Trade Manager
A trader who understands the current fruit market and its future developments
- Responsible for the daily management of relationships and supported sales to customers in Europe (trade).
- Understanding of origin and responsibility for direct sales of container loads from own farm (export) and direct import from third party growers.
- Making quotations, effecting orders, and monitoring the entire sales process.
- You are constantly aware of developments in origin and the EU market situation.
- Trading class II & III product.
- Maintaining and approaching interesting customers.
- Recognizing customer wishes and proactively responding commercially to them.
- Coordinate with colleagues at home and abroad daily.
- Teamwork and taking pride in your work is in your DNA.
- Being able to work within concepts and structures.
- Monitor the results of the various product groups and periodically analyze the objectives.
- You report to the Director of Sales.
Strong in daily commerce with passion for fresh
- Bsc (HBO) working level and mentality.
- Experience of and a relevant network in fresh fruit in Europe is required.
- Sales experience with exotics, mangos / avocados / grapes is a necessity.
- Experience in export to the Middle East, UK, France and / or Eastern Europe is an advantage.
- Familiarity with the dynamics and daily changing challenges within the fresh sector.
- A team-player who treats everybody (colleagues, growers, customers, suppliers) with respect and empathy.
- The right competencies for creating targeted sales plans.
- You have professional fluency in the English language, both verbally and in writing. Professional fluency in other languages would be an advantage.
- Innovative and commercial
- Reliable and socially minded, with a strong team spirit
- Good social and communication skills
- Result driven and tenacious
- Proactive and a go-getter
- Hands-on mentality
- Analytical and accurate
ABC Westland Poeldijk with the option to work 2 days from home (Hybrid)
Easily accessible from Den Haag A4, Rotterdam A15/A20, Gouda A12.
A dynamic and varied full-time job with opportunities for personal development and advancement at a reliable international organization. Excellent salary and other allowances in a small and stable team. Employment conditions are appropriate to the position within this ambitious company.
Asica Group has outsourced the recruitment and executive selection for the position of Export and Trade Manager exclusively to Up&Up Talent Solutions.
For more information, please contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0)6 53 52 62 46. Applications strictly via www.up-up-go.com
For more information about the organisation, please go to website of Asica Group.
Up & Up Talent Solutions B.V. specialises in fruit and vegetable, agricultural and food vacancies from vocational college to Masters level. We are personal, dynamic and authentic. We work with an extensive database, social media and targeted recruitment campaigns. International recruitment with a large network (including Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, USA). The market areas are fresh produce, food, agriculture, retail (FMCG / OOH).