- Fresh Produce Trader - Den Haag, Netherlands
- Sales manager Europe
- Sales Representative - Northern Lower Michigan, USA
- Sales Representative - Florida, USA
- Business Development Manager Grapes, Citrus and Mangoes - Maasdijk, The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Grower’s Assistant - Hawaii, USA
- Glasshouse Labour Supervisor - Warragul, Australia
- Project Implementation Coordinator - Amman, Jordan
- Technical Services Manager
- Senior Grower tomatoes - Denmark
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Teamleader Agronomist Vertical Farm - Poeldijk, The Netherlands
Teamleader AGRONOMIST Vertical Farm with a drive for innovation - The Netherlands
Will Vertical Farming be your professional future?
Our client is an international high-tech startup, specialized in Vertical Farming. The headoffice and the first commercial Vertical Farm are located in Poeldijk, region The Hague, The Netherlands.
The company has a great position available for a 3-5 years experienced Agronomist (plant science) with a drive for innovation and for Vertical Farming. The job is open to Dutch talent and to EU-talent that is willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
The team of Agronomist exists of 4 persons including the hands-on teamleader we are looking for.
Your job as a hands-on Teamleader involves the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing the production process including responsibilities on both growing and operation aspect.
- Leading a team of agronomists as a hands-on supervisor.
- Handling advanced irrigation/climate-controlled systems.
- Managing production of fresh herbs from sowing to harvest.
- Leading experiments and small-scale observations in the commercial plots and test rooms.
- Writing and reading professional reports.
- Build and implementing of growing processes.
What we offer
We are a start-up with meaningful products. With a clear strategy and mission, we are just beginning our journey. We pay competitively. But more than that, we provide a supportive environment where you can do the best work of your life, where creativity and personal initiative are cherished, where our product quality standards are nothing short of excellent, and where you have a direct, leading role in developing our production processes.
Please take notice!
WinWinWerkt does the preselection for this position. On our website you can read the vacancy and apply by the application form.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- Sc. / M.Sc. in agriculture. Graduate in one of the following subjects; vegetable production/ plant protection/plant physiology / soil and water science.
- Experience in managing production team including responsibilities on both growing and operation aspect.
- 3- 5 years of experience in commercial production of crops in climate-controlled system.
- Competent for teamwork, diligence and accuracy at work.
- Willingness to work hard / long hours when necessary, including weekend or evening.
- Competent in the use of MS software; Word, Excel Power Point.
- Good technical skills and understanding of controlled growing systems.
- Oral and written fluency in English. Dutch and/or another language is welcome but not mandatory.
- EU-citizenship obligatory.
- Practical /theoretical knowledge of; soilless culture, nursery production, vertical farming, artificial lighting.
- Leading in field experiments.
- Dutch language.
We highly appreciate to receive your application.
WinWinWerkt does the pre-selection for our client. The evaluation will be done by our client.
Go to the published vacancy on our website and apply by the application form. You can upload your cover letter and CV. In your cover letter, we would like to read what attracts you in this position. And what qualifications and work experience makes you the candidate we are looking for.
Contact person for this vacancy is Mrs Michal van Dantzig, email@example.com