- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Greenhouse Grower’s Assistant - Hawaii, USA
Position: Greenhouse Grower’s Assistant
Location: Big Island of Hawaii, adjacent to the slopes of Mauna Kea and Coastal Beaches
Offer: Opportunity to be a part of a great team and to work beside the growers of top quality tomatoes in Hawaii. Offer limitless growth and success with competitive salary and benefits.
- Assist in managing plant needs including irrigation, fertilizer, chemical, insect and disease management, crop timing and communicate issues with grower.
- Assist Grower to achieve maximum production of greenhouse crops by being hands on.
- Manage and set irrigation control systems and ensure smooth operations.
- Assist in determining chemical needs, create spray logs, help with applications, reporting and inventory.
- Proactively communicate to crews and managers.
- Report labor needs to Grower to coordinate employees, crop movement and growth.
- Actively participate in food safety program including health and safety of employees.
- Degree in Horticulture or related field preferred.
- Background in greenhouse operations through school and work experience.
- Knowledge of plant basics including propagation techniques, plant pests and plant diseases.
- Experience in mixing and applying chemicals in a greenhouse.
- Requires outdoor work in all weather conditions on a daily basis. Also requires indoor work inside the greenhouse/production atmosphere.
- Able to occasionally lift up to 50lb bags.
- Able to lift up to 30lbs frequently for moving crops, seed, and packaging.
- Computer literacy.
- Team player and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
If you feel this job opportunity is of interest please send resume and salary requirements to Leilyn Koev, Lkawamata@hawaii.rr.com