- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: (TX) World Floral Expo in Dallas is on
- PanAmerican Seed buys Kitchen Minis program
- Appealing to a new target group with a slightly different poinsettia
- Fairtrade launches project to empower Ethiopian women flower workers
- Canada: Versys Insecticide (afidopyropen) registered for greenhouse and outdoor ornamentals
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Sales Representative - Northern Lower Michigan, USA
To complete the team, Berger is looking for a:
Territory: Northern Lower Michigan
Reporting to the Divisional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for promoting and selling Berger products to professional growers of all sizes. As a member of our highly respected sales team, you will manage all sales functions for your assigned territory to ensure business growth.
- Meet or exceed sales budget.
- Identify customer needs and create new business opportunities.
- Cultivate existing customer relationships by providing high quality customer service.
- Manage time effectively yet flexible to meet changing company or customers needs.
- Actively engaged in industry associations and networks.
- Leverage various departments while working opportunities through the sales process.
- Demonstrate and apply product knowledge.
- Provide feedback to the company on market trends and new product needs.
- Assist in coordinating special events within the territory.
- Operate within approved expense plan.
- Minimum 7 years horticultural or related industry sales experience.
- A proven track record of growing sales and prospect generation.
- Horticultural education or equivalent related work experience.
- An aptitude to identify and understand various growing challenges.
- Effective listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and possess strong follow-up.
- Available and willingness to travel on a weekly basis.
- Valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle is required.
- Ability to travel to and from Canada.
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with CRM systems.
Berger has been producing growing mixes for 55 years and has built a solid reputation in the industry. In addition to offering products of exceptional quality, this third-generation family business offers its employees a dynamic workplace where everyone puts their talents to good use in developing the company. Salaried compensation commensurate with experience.
Commissions, bonus, healthcare plan and 401K offered as well.