- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: (TX) World Floral Expo in Dallas is on
- PanAmerican Seed buys Kitchen Minis program
- Appealing to a new target group with a slightly different poinsettia
- Fairtrade launches project to empower Ethiopian women flower workers
- Canada: Versys Insecticide (afidopyropen) registered for greenhouse and outdoor ornamentals
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Sales manager Europe
Sales manager Europe
FreshKampo is one Mexico’s leading vertically integrated producer, marketer and distributor of high-quality berries, avocados and mangoes.
As part of FreshKampo, Euromeridian BV is serving European countries and seeking to integrate production in strategic countries like Morocco, Peru and others. The company is located in Barendrecht.
To strengthen the commercial team we are looking for a Sales Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Daily sales to existing and new customers in Europe.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs, for both existing and new product presentations.
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, etc.,
- Setting up meetings with potential clients,
- Participating on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences,
- Negotiating/closing deals and handle claims,
- Collaborating with team to support the growth of the group.
- Traveling to visit clients in Europe, producers and offices in Mexico, South America, Morocco, and other countries.
We are looking for a candidate who is/has:
- Experience as a sales manager or relevant role, (minimum 2 years)
- Excellent communication skills,
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English. (Spanish desired)
- Experienced SAP (or similar) user and knowledge of MS Office,
- Deep understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques,
- Fast learner and passion for sales,
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Permanent full time position in a challenging international environment.
- Competitive benefits package.
For further information and interviews, please contact Carlos Gonzalez
M +49 157 5106 1195